Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Goals in 30 Days!!!


  I have mainly three Goals that I want to do in 30 Days, and today I want to saw you my Goals.

  The first one is Taking Pictures everyday
 and to finish these Goals, we need steps which are....
Step 1. Buying a Camera
Step 2. Looking at the pictures that I have taken before
Step 3. Go somewhere interesting everyday

  The second one is reading books for 30min everyday
and the steps to finish this Goal is.....
Step 1. I have to Manage my time
Step 2. Do my homework first
Step 3. I need a book that I could read for a long time

  The third one is getting 4 green cards
and the steps to finish his Goal is....
Step 1. I have to go to class on time
Step 2. Participate in the class
Step 3. I have to concentrate in class

I think it will be hard for me, but I know that there is nothing you can't if you don't try...
So I will try my best, and hopefully I can finish my Jobs.....
THANK YOU.....

2 comments:

  1. I a little bit surprised because, the time to read books are too short! Whatever, cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm Sarah Lee.
    Hope you achieve your goals!

    P.S OMG it's so ridiculous&&
    just kidding.....haha

    ReplyDelete