Monday, January 7, 2013

About Me

Hello again, I am Ryan Jo.


 Today I would like to introduce my self. I have mainly three things to talk about. Firstly it is about my dog. His name is Yuki, and he is a brown Pomeranian. His name is Yuki because "Yuki" means pretty eyes in Japaneses, and his eyes were really pretty as well, but I lost him when I was in 4th grade. I was very sad. For my second introduction, I will like to talk about my hobby, which is taking pictures, but I don't take pictures of persons. Well, I take pictures of buildings, and backgrounds of nature. Lastly Australia is the best country I had been because I lived there for 3 years and a half, and because I have really good friends there too. That was all for my Introduction, and thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ryan,

    It was good to get to know more about you by reading your blog. I also love dogs and my dog is named Nabi. Next time, please add pictures, videos or links to your post to make it more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I also like to take pictures! I take pictures of anything that is in my sight. I also visited Australia in the past and I think it is a great place to live in. It would have better if you added some pictures of Australia! I look forward to reading your future posts.

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete