Wednesday, January 23, 2013


Argument Easy
Topic: The Apollo 11 didn’t land on the moon.

 Hello Bloggers, I am Ryan Jo and today I would like to talk about why Apollo 11 didn’t land on the moon by giving two reasons, and I will also tell you why people think they did land on the moon, which is not true.

 The reason why peoples believe that Apollo 11 did land on the Moon. In my own opinion I think it was real because it was written in the history book and because billions of people saw the rocket blasting off from its station, and going into the space. People saw the Astronauts working at the moon, which was made by NASA.

 Now I would give you the reasons why it was fake.
First of all I would like to talk about the shadow fails in the pictures that were token on the moon. If you see pictures that were token from the moon, most pictures does not have any stars. It is obvious that if they are in space there will be millions of stars. It is nonsense if there is no stars in the sky, and it is even in the space.

Now I would like to tell you the second reason why it didn’t land on the moon.
 The second reason is because when you see one of the pictures that was token form the moon, you can see the shadows directions are all in different directions. That means that there was a lots of light projectors, but do you think that there are light projectors on the moon? NO! The only light source that we can get on the moon is the sun.

 Now I would like to give you the third reason why it was fake.
The third reason is because the radiation that is around the earth is too strong, before it goes in to space the people inside the space ship will die. So it is a another reason why it can’t be true.

 For conclusion I have told you why Apollo 11 didn’t succeeded to land on the moon by giving you three good reasons and by giving you my own opinion.
Thank you for spending your precious time on reading my easy about the Apollo 11 project and why it didn’t land on the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment